Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I DO, I DO!!!!!

So, i had some leftover tulle from a previous project and put it to use today! These are some fascinators i whipped up today (i had the house to myself!). I modeled them for my husband when he got home and wrangled him into photographing them for me as well, good hubby:) So, take a peek and tell me what you think! Im gonna list them in my Etsy shop under Bridal/Pinup wear...
...green tulle with clear rhinestones...

...blue tulle with hot pink rhinestones...
...green tulle with lavender and green rhinestones...
...and then here are the other accessories i made too!
...double orchid clip...
...purple flower and vintage style fabric shank...
...bendy barrettes with vintage style fabric shank,
...so, whatcha think ya'll?

11 comments:

  1. Cute 'n sassy! I love 'em!

    Aunt Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are GREAT! I would so want one if I were to redo my i dos

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are terrific and you make a great model.
    I just found your blog & it is so super cool.
    You have lovely style and such fun projects.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Happy Crafting!
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Sonia and Kandi!!!! Your comments are keeping me going:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, makes me think of the 30's for sum reason! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thankyou Scrappin, im totally into retro stylin' and classic looks, its so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what I see! And you are a very stylish looking model, a sexy yet vintage look which is great with the flowers you modeled...nice going..

    Hope to see more of your creativity....thanks for sharing with the rest of us...

    "a crafter with no limits in what she crafts"!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Icequeen, you are so sweet! Your compliments made my day, stop by again doll:)

    ReplyDelete